We just got Teva some new wheels! For most 11 years olds new wheel would mean something along the lines of a bike or scooter but not this time he got a wheelchair. Now he can get out of the house. This was more for us than him we cannot take anymore HALO.

The kids and I went to the pool and this time we decided Piglet was old enough to try swimming. He started to cry when he got his legs in the water and then went right to sleep. He likes just sitting out at the pool more than getting in.
2 comments:
Poor Kid! Looks like he is going to have a bummer of a summer. Your family is adorable! I look at the pictures of Olivia and it takes me back to the days. She is just a little mini you! I am so glad you caught the blogging bug so that we can catch up on life. It been forever since High School and you still look the same. It's so not fair that you lucked out in the gene pool department! Good to hear from you.
What?! You finally got him a wheelchair? That is so awesome. Now you can put one of his crutches in the window and park in handicapped parking. How cool is that? I agree with you about the Halo. I am so done! At least Keith has something to do while I am busy at work :(
Post a Comment