Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween. We had a great one! This was the Piglets first Halloween and he had no idea what was going on. Every time T-bone (AKA the Joker) would come by him he cried. The Princess was the Queen Devil, Piglet was a Lion.











Look how cute our kids are!





The Princess with some of her friends.


The Princess with some more of her friends.



Look at all that Candy!






3 comments:

Angie said...

They all looked fantastic! Sure, I see you didn't put the picture on of the Piglet and me. Thanks a lot! Just kidding. I had fun trick-or-treating with you guys. Thanks for letting me hold the Piglet the whole time. It was a blast!

Mary Poppins said...

so cute. the pic of the princess with her candy pile reminds me of the time (i think it was 2 years ago) when i babysat for them right after halloween and the princess and i spent an hour or so sorting her candy. fun times.

Heather said...

they are so cute! I love Halloween, I am so sad it's over!