Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent Wednesday to Friday at the Great Wolf Lodge. It was so much fun. The Wilcox Family joined us for the holiday. The kids loved the lazy river, all the water slides, hot tub, the water fort, playing on the snake, trying to get across the lily pads, the arcade, bunk beds and just being in a hotel. It was nice to play all day in the water park and then eat a huge Thanksgiving dinner that you did not have to cook or clean up afterwards. Here are a ton of pictures. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving also.


T-Bones and the boy's in the bunk bed's The Princess and "I" in the bunk beds

Steve, Kenna and Piglet

The kids and Brandon on the lazy river




Me and Piglet
Steve and Piglet on the lazy river


The Princess and one of the boys




The kids at story time

All of the kids


The Princess at the arcade




My Boys


The Wilcox Family



The Smith Family

7 comments:

Angie said...

sounds like fun

Unknown said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend! I love your new blog design, too.

Mary Poppins said...

looks like you had a great time. no prep or clean up for thanksgiving sounds perfect.

Courtney and Mason said...

This is my kind of Thanksgiving! Your kids must think you are the coolest parents ever!! I mean Thanksgivings at my house always consisted of being all proper, and being dressed-up as if you were going to church! Looks like you had a blast! Where do I sign-up?

Steve and Kenna said...

That is how are Thanksgivings are most years. We wanted to do somthing new this year.

Laurie Wilcox said...

All of those kids are too cute for words!!! Great family picture... who was the photographer?!? LOL

Heather said...

I am so jealous! Looks like so much fun!