Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Home

Here are some photos of the house we are buying.






6 comments:

Angie said...

I absolutely love it!!!! What a way cute house! You even have a stream. What could be more perfect for you guys. I can't wait to come and see more pictures of it (or better yet see the house in person....sometime). When can you get together?

Heather said...

So beautiful! How exciting!

Mike and Tanya said...

That house is so beautiful! Are you so excited! Where are you guys going?

Steve and Kenna said...

We are going to NC. We will have lots of room so come on down everyone.

caligirl said...

How fun!!! Zack will be SO bummed that you aren't moving to Cali. We still need to get those two together. Congrats on all of the new exciting mile stones...graduation, house, moving!!

Unknown said...

That house is beautiful. I hope the move goes smoothly. :)