The Princes is in 3rd grade and T-bones in 7th. If you want to know what we think of the schools here in NC you will have to call. Words just can not explain it.
The schools are about two years behind the ones out in Ann Arbor. We are having a hard time getting them to test the kids and move them up to where they should be. It just sucks. I don’t think we will be moving back to UT any time soon. We would like to move back up the East coast. Hey we are going to be in UT the last two weeks on Sept we should get together.
4 comments:
I'm not sure if your comment means that the schools are bad or good??? Hopefully the latter. We'll have to talk soon.
They are not good at all. We miss Ann Arbor. How are things going for you guys?
I am sorry the schools aren't that great. Give it some time maybe it will get better. If not how long until you move home?
The schools are about two years behind the ones out in Ann Arbor. We are having a hard time getting them to test the kids and move them up to where they should be. It just sucks. I don’t think we will be moving back to UT any time soon. We would like to move back up the East coast. Hey we are going to be in UT the last two weeks on Sept we should get together.
Post a Comment