T-Bones went out fishing with some
friends and look at what they came back with. We had a great dinner with
everyone that night. Nothing like fresh fish.



T-bones soccer team also had
their last game this weekend. They played their best game of the year.
3 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of fish! I didn't realize that you were a fish eater. With this catch I bet you were eating it for weeks! Your kids are beautiful! Great pictures!
So I have been really bad at blogging lately and I just got updated with all of your posts. Looks like you and the kids have been busy like always. Piglet totally has T-Bones eyes in that photo. How funny. That fish looks absolutely disgusting and I can't believe you at it! Ew. I'm so glad that we got to see you guys while you were here, even though I was in the hospital that whole time! I really hope that you guys come back soon!
Wow! That's some amazing fishing! I'll have to show those pictures to Josh. I can't believe how big your little guy is. He's adorable! So fun to see the pictures of all the kids!
Post a Comment