So every year I go to a work conference in Nashville, TN. I love to go see my boss and spend 48 hours with just adults. This was the first time I have left the Piglet. Steve and the kids did a great job taking care of him. They said the first night he cried the whole time and would not take his bottle. He gave in and ate the next morning and was great from then on.We always go out and do something fun for dinner this year we went on the NashTrash Tours! Here is the web site you can see how interesting it was. http://www.nashtrash.com/ I can’t say it is the best thing I have done when I have been in Nashville. Then we went and ate at BBKings.
Thanks Steve for taking good care of the kids!
2 comments:
i'm surprised that the nash trash tour wasn't the highlight for you. who wouldn't want to spend some quality time with the jugg sisters?
Got to love the adult time! Next time count me in too. We can just pretend I work with you....
Post a Comment