The Princess went on a field trip to the gravel pit today and loved it. She loves to collect rocks. Here is a video of one of the things she learned on the trip.
The Princess went on a field trip to the gravel pit today and loved it. She loves to collect rocks. Here is a video of one of the things she learned on the trip.
6 comments:
Wow, he is getting big. Maybe he will just skip the rolling thing altogether? He's so adorable!!!!
Yay for Piglet!
I have an award for you on my blog! :)
What a cutie!!
So you totally changed your post from the last time I commented. I still can't believe how smart Olivia is. You will definitely have to look into honors programs for her. That's awesome that she is still so into rocks. She's so funny. marcus' laugh is so cute. I love what a happy baby he is.
Seriously, how adorable is that cute laughing piglet! I can't beleive how fast he is growing. He was just a little guy when we met.
Just watching Oliva totally reminds me of you when you were little. It's crazy!!
Such a cute laugh!
And Olivia just said it's a sedimentary rock. That word is bigger than she is!
Post a Comment