Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Princess made a Goal and Raspberry Picking

The Princess made the first goal of the season! It was her first and the team’s first also. All the parents were cheering and the girls gave her big hugs. We won 2 to 0! The Princess teacher Miss Wade came to the game. Four of the girls on the team have her for their 2nd grade teacher and they were all so excited to see her come. We took her out to get Cold Stone Ice Cream to celebrate. We have another game today…hope it is a good as Saturdays’ was.



After the game we went Raspberry Picking with some friends. This is one of our favorite things to do out here in Michigan. Only because the kids eat more then what goes into their bucket. Now I have to make raspberry pie.



8 comments:

Courtney and Mason said...

For some reason I just can't picture you baking a pie. My how things have changed...

You guys are always so busy how do you keep things straight?

Steve and Kenna said...

I know I cook a ton now days. I do have a hard time keeping thing straight, there is always something I forget to do.

Angie said...

Yay for the princess! I was so excited to hear about that. Raspberry picking was fun! I made all the jam tonight, so I will have to bring you some for sure. Too bad last years didn't turn out for ya. Maybe we should go picking again while Keith is out of town and I can make more jam. I'm so glad we went though because we were all out of honey :( I will be lonesome these next 2 weeks, so call me to hang out. I will let you know my schedule. I wrote on Mary Popping blog to see if she was busy on Wed. How about you?

Heather said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Olivia. Boo for mom not hooking the hair back so she could see the goal. Rasperries - Yum. The only thing that grows around here is weeds.

Mini Craft Corner said...

Yeah for Olivia!!! Boo for Mom and Dad not hooking the hair in a pony tail so she could see.

Raspberries - I'll trade you some frogs for raspberries.

Mini Craft Corner said...

Okay I give up - third time had better be the charm.

Yeah for Olivia!!! Boo for mom and dad - hook the hair back out of her face!!!

Raspberries - I'll trade you some frogs for some.

Mary Poppins said...

I want to come celebrate with you next time the Princess makes a goal. I love ice cream! Cute pics.