Thursday, February 12, 2009
He can crawl
I took Piglet to the doctor’s office today for his 9 month check up. He was a little bit on the small side. He is in the 3% for weight, 25% for height. I was talking to the doctor about how he walks around holding onto things but will not crawl at all. She asked me to show her what he would do when you sat him down to crawl. So I did and walked to the other end of the room. Guess what he did, yes he crawled to me. I felt like an idiot after telling the doctor that he has never done this before. We have decided that every time Steve goes out of town Piglet will do something big. Hope he will be there when he starts to walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gotta love it when they do that to you! Pretty funny stuff!
That's so funny that he crawled at the Dr's! I love the pic. :)
Post a Comment