T-bones also had a wrestling tournament on Sunday and took 3rd.
Monday, March 23, 2009
She Lost it
The princess finally lost her first baby tooth. T-bones lost a tooth on the same day (both teeth needed a little help coming out). T-bones had to put his tooth under his pillow to make her happy. She ran and checked under his pillow right after hers. Good thing the tooth fairy gave both of them the same amount of money.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, How are you guys? Zack has been talking about Teva a ton lately! He really misses his buddy. Where are you guys moving? What are your plans for the summer? We need to see if we can get them together. I hope all is well with you guys. You are almost done!!!!!
We are doing great. We are moving to NC at the end of June. Teva misses having Zack around to play with. Our only plans are to move this summer. We should look into get them together this summer I know Teva would love it.
How fun! I can't wait for the toothfairy to come to our house :)
Congrats to both of the kids for losing a tooth! I can so see Olivia running into Teva's room to check LOL.
Post a Comment