Sunday, July 26, 2009
Bare Hand Fishing
We kayaked out to the sand bar today. The Princess did a great job, and Piglet loved the waves in the ocean. Right before we were about to start kayaking back T-bones caught a fish with his bare hands. I wish I would have taken my camera (it would have gotten wet, I was the only one who did not get tipped over).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too bad you couldnt' get a picture of it. That's awesome! Way to not flip you kayak! I'm very proud. What did you do with the piglet while you went out?
He went with us. He goes in Steves kayak.
That looks like so much fun. T-bones must be in heaven with all of the fishing he gets to do! By the way does that husband of yours work at all?! (LOL) It sounds like all play and not much work... that's my kind of job... especially after four years of **** I mean dental schoool. I can't complain though because we get to see dad a lot more and he's no longer stressed out all of the time! I love not being students anymore!!!
Post a Comment