We went walking around to one of the little towns by our house. It had this beautiful walk way out over some of the Intercoastal water way. We watched the sunset and the crabs trying to catch some fish.
We were also saw this store. Can you see what is wrong with it? It says Going Out FOR Business not Going Out OF Business.
Wow, it looks amazingly beautiful out there! I can't believe how big the piglet is getting too. The kids look so tan. that sign is awesome! How funny. I ran into Jerry yesterday. I'll have to call you and tell you about it. It was so random!
2 comments:
Wow, it looks amazingly beautiful out there! I can't believe how big the piglet is getting too. The kids look so tan. that sign is awesome! How funny. I ran into Jerry yesterday. I'll have to call you and tell you about it. It was so random!
I am super jealous that you guys have so many amazing fun things to do out there! You look amazing too!
Post a Comment