Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Fun


We had a great labor day. Steve and I took T-bones and his friend Gabe to Battle Creek to drive Go Karts, bumper boats, min golf. They had a great time! On the way back we and let the boy's go fishing. The Princess stayed home and played with friends. That evenig I took the kids to the swimming pool becuase it was the last day it was open for the year.









2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm sorry that we didn't get your call sooner so we could come. You got some great pictures of everyone. You post more than I do now! How funny is that?

Courtney and Mason said...

Now you guys did Labor day the right way! We worked all weekend long in our yard. I think we miss understood what Labor day was all about. I'll have to remember this for next year!