Friday, September 12, 2008

Update on T-bones’ heels.

We went to the doctors yesterday about T-bones heels, NO MORE PHYSICAL THERAPY! We have the green light that he can do some sports again! He just can’t do any that require cleats and no cross country yet. This is a start though. His heels are doing a lot better than earlier this summer. We have now band the X-box because him and his friends do not know what else to do. They were able to play it all summer and have gotten use to it being the first thing they think about. I am going to be happy to not hear HALO for a little while. T-bones has also been invited to his first Boy/Girl birthday party on Saturday by an new Girl he meet at school this year. Keep your fingers crossed that I do not embarrass him too much. We will let you know how this turns out. I am already going to have to fight these girls off with a stick.

6 comments:

Angie said...

You're going to fight them with a stick? I would at least break out the bats, his pellet guns and whatever else will cause some damage! That's exciting for him though. Looks like we'll have to come over and harrass him a bit. That's awesome that his heels are doing better. Yay! Oh and bts, Halo sucks!

Courtney and Mason said...

Yeah for T-bones. I can't imagine all summer long being in those casts. My back brace was bad enough for me and I could take it off and have a break. Do you remember our first girl/boy party? Aw, the memories! I still have the pictures from that party to remember our goofy, akward days! Oh, and Spin the Bottle... hoping for it to land on Lance Black. You will have to get the juice from him and blog about it!

Steve and Kenna said...

If had forgot about that party....Old memory’s…good old Lance Black. You will have to send me some of those pictures. The sad thing is my son is these girls “Lance Black”. I would not have let him go if it was at a house; thank goodness it was at a restaurant…no Spin the Bottle that would have put me over the edge. I will put the detail up later for everyone.

Courtney and Mason said...

I'll have to dig through some boxes, but I will totally find the pictures for some good laughs and send them too you. It's so funny you hope you kid is the cutest baby ever, and then it back fires on ya when they get older and all the girls are tracking him down. Are they calling T-Bones yet? Remember the days when you would call Dan Loveridge for me? Aw, Memories aren't they great!

Steve and Kenna said...

They stared earlier than we did. He was getting calls in 3rd grade. The girls now days are much more aggressive then when we did. They do not care if the parent answers the phone. We would hang if one did but they just ask for him. I would love to see some of these old pictures.

Mary Poppins said...

I'm so glad PT is over with. You know who convinced me to start a blog (along with another friend). Mine's anonymous though. Check me out. I'm sure you'll figure out who I am.