Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Princess Cooking

The Princess loves to cook. Today she made us Edible Granite (staying with the rock theme). Her teacher gave her the recipe. She did all of it by herself. PS look at the great apron Aunt Diane gave her for her birthday.

Here is the Edible Granite Recipe

1/2 Cup of hot lava (Melted butter)
3 cups of quartz (mini marshmallows)
6 cups of feldspar (rice krispies)
1/2 cup of biotite (chocolate chips)
1/2 cup of muscovite (golden raisins)

Melt lava over low heat. Remove from heat. Add 3 cups of quarts. Stir in the feldspar, and muscovite. Place a large spoonful of the mixture onto a piece of waxed paper. Sprinkle biotite on top. Fold the waxed paper around the mixture and mold the mixture into a piece of granite.

5 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

send the princess over to my house. we love cooks!

Angie said...

Too bad we were too full at your house today to have some edible granite. I love that sassy diva picture by the way. I totally want you to save that picture for her wedding one day. She is so funny. That's awesome that she is so into cooking. What a great mom you are for allowing her to do all of that fun cooking in your hot kitchen. She will be a cute chef one day.

Heather said...

She looks so much like you!

Courtney and Mason said...

Love the apron! I can't beleive she is old enough to cook. Send her over here for the week. I'd love to have a chef to cook for me!

Mandy said...

My son would love this recipe! I love the pic of your daughter in the second pic, such personality!

Cute blog!