Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was great. T-bones got up early and helped Steve make breakfast. Princess got up just a little bit later (she likes to sleep in even on Christmas). We had the Dodge Family over for breakfast and to open Christmas present. This was the second year they have been able to join us for Christmas morning. It will be sad next year when we will be in different places.

The Christmas tree before the kids got to it.

Piglet opening his first present, with lots of help from T-bones and Princess



Princess and one of her many presents, she loves crafts.
T-bone and his present, the I-pod Touch. We wrapped it up in a big box so that he could not guess what it was by the shape.

Princess making one of her cooking crafts
I then took T-bone and Princess out sleigh riding. Just a side note on the 26th I went to the doctors and found out that I have a very bad case of Pneumonia and should not have been out sleigh riding.


Steve and Piglet took a nap instead of sleigh riding.
We also went to Christmas dinner at the Wilcox home.


Piglet wants to be just like all the big kids.

2 comments:

Courtney and Mason said...

Now I definatley want to come be apart of your family! I am so jealous! An Ipod Touch!! Santa must have had one amazing portfolio this year, unlike the rest of us! Ha Ha :) That's one lucky kid! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

looks like you all had a merry Christmas. I'm so sorry to hear you had pneumonia - are you doing better? I hope so. Take care!