Monday, December 1, 2008

He Rolled

Piglet finally rolled from his back to his belly. I know he is only 6 month 3 week and one day old. Who knew it would take so long. Those of you who have not been at my house may think that I am kidding but Piglet could roll from his belly for a long time now but would not roll from his back. When you tried to show him not only would he not roll he would push against it. Today at 11:10 am EST he did it. The sad thing is that Steve has been working hard all Thanksgiving weekend to get him to roll and Steve is now out of town for the week. Hope you read this honey. I would put a pictures but I can not get them off of my new camera. So I will put a video on when I find out how to do it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

How exciting! I'm glad that he finally rolled. It was funny how stubborn he was being. LOL. He is such a cute kid. Congrats on the new mile stone. Is it too early to start working on getting him to crawl?

Courtney and Mason said...

Congrats! He rolled early compared to my kids. They didn't roll until they were 7 months. My kids were quite chubby though so it probably created a problem for them. So fun. Before you know it he is going to be crawling everywhere.

Have to say that they word verification on this one cracks me up. Didn't know that blogger was perverted. This word rhymes with Venus! How funny is that!

Steve and Kenna said...

We had given up on the rolling and already started with the crawling. Sorry about the great word verification. LOL