Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let there be music

After a year of Cello he can now play! This post is for my Mom and Jerry. When they stayed with us this year they had to hear T-bones’s Cello practice. Trust us this is much better than what they got to hear. Someone in Utah please help them see this. (Yes I know it is sideways but it still sounds the same.)



This is for you Mom. You know how hard it was to keep The Princess desk and room clean with all the crafts she does. PS look at all the new stuff animals she now has thanks to Steve.


2 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, he sounds way good playing the cello. Is he still doing lessons in school or are you doing private lessons now? I wasn't aware that he was still playing. I think he should totally keep it up. Cello is one of my most favorite instruments. I love the princess' new decorations and organization. It looks awesome in there. How long do you think it will last? She has so many crafts, I think it's awesome.

Laurie Wilcox said...

T-bones is doing awesome! He'll have to give us a live performance sometime soon. Then my boys will think it's the coolest thing to play an instrument... because everything T-bones does is the coolest! Sad to say that blogging is our main form of communication when we live within 10 minutes of each other. We should plan either a girls night or a night out to dinner with everybody... I'm getting sick of cooking:0)