Also Sunday Piglet got to eat rice and apple juice for the first time. He loved it. Now I can get out more with out him. The Princess loved taking care of him.
Monday, September 8, 2008
My Trip to WAL-MART
We all know how much I like to go to Wal-Mart, but T-bones gave me the list of things he needed for School by Monday. Yes it was Sunday night and my son gives me this list. (He is his Father's child.) On this list was a World Atlas. So I looked up online to find a store that had one for a decent price. Wal-Mart had one for $14.99 their web site said they had some at the store. So off I went to Wal-Mart. Once I walked into to Wal-Mart it all came back why I do not go there. I find a worker to ask for help after looking for it in the book area the next worker sent me to the school supplies, the next to Automotive. Guess what no World Atlas anywhere in Wal-Mart. SO after over an hour in Wal-Mart I went to two more stores and no World Atlas. At this point all I could think is that my son could not be the only kid who gave his mom this list at the last minute right? So I gave in and went to Borders to pay $80 for the book, when I get there they had put one of their Atlas on sale for the 6th graders it was $14.99. It reminded me why I do not go to Wal-Mart!!!!
Also Sunday Piglet got to eat rice and apple juice for the first time. He loved it. Now I can get out more with out him. The Princess loved taking care of him.
Also Sunday Piglet got to eat rice and apple juice for the first time. He loved it. Now I can get out more with out him. The Princess loved taking care of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awww, the baby's growing up! I know what you mean about Wal-Mart - no help there! But I go about once/week. It's just too convenient. :)
You are a brave lady. I hate Wal-Mart and it is not convent out here. This was the first time I have gone there in the last two years. I need to find out how you do the digital scrapbooks. They look great.
Oh come on, you just have to love Walmart. I mean what's not to love? The slowest checkers in the world, or the non existance of employees, oh wait its there fine quailty crap! Sorry you had such a awful time. I'm not looking forward to my kids growing up!
LOL, yeah Walmart sucks. Oh well, sometimes you do what you have to do. That's awesome about Borders though! How funny. Congrats on the piglet eating more than breast milk! yay!
I too despise Walmart. Let me tell you that you won't be seeing any steals or deals listed on our site from that retched store!
Thanks for stopping by Steals and Deals!
Post a Comment