Monday, August 18, 2008

Family time and Old Friends

Family time
We had a great time with all of our family when in Utah. Here are a few fun pictures of the last few days in Salt Lake City. We have now made it back home to MI and miss all the great family and friends we have back in Utah.














Old Friends
Thursday we were able to go out to dinner with our old friends from West Jordan the Palmer's. It was great. Here are some pictures of the kids and Steve with Jay.


4 comments:

Courtney and Mason said...

Glad you made it back safetly. I can't even imagine how long that ride must have been. It was Good to see you!

Which of your sisters is in the top 2 pictures? I think I remember her name, but not sure how to spell it. She looks great. I swear you guys have the best genes ever! Seriously I'm 29 and turning grey already!

Steve and Kenna said...

It is Deonne. We do not have that great of genes but do get our hair colored to keep the grey away. It was great to get together when were were in UT.

Courtney and Mason said...

That's who I thought it was. I am glad I didn't spell it. I would have botched it big time! I suck it up at spelling!

Angie said...

Cute family pictures. I bet your mom couldn't believe the difference of what the piglet looked like from when she was here. That's awesome that you guys were able to catch up with all of you old friends, but we are glad to have you guys back!