Monday, August 4, 2008

More HALO & My Little Actress

So we went 1600+ miles to get from MI to UT and I still need to see HALO!

And Guitar Hero with Dave.


Here is a little act from the Princess and Lexi


The Princess with Lexi ,Piglet, and Kenna




2 comments:

Courtney and Mason said...

That's so fun that you guys are back in town. We definatly need to get together while you are here. I'll give you a call.

Angie said...

LOL, I can't believe Steve actually took his x-box with him. Seriously! The princess is going to be so mad at you later in life for puting that on the blog! That's awesome. That picture of you two shows just how much alike you two look! I can't believe it. We miss you guys! Oh, and Keith forgot to put that stuff in the freezer for you. Is it still good?