What a cutie! I love these pictures. He is so smiley now, I love it! That was fun having girls night last night. Of course it was fun to have the piglet there too. I love the fist pictures. Those are absolutely adorable.
He is so cute! It was so good to see you again! I would never imagined back in our applebees/New hong kong highschool days this is where we would be and how fast time flies! You are still so cute! Keep in touch!
4 comments:
What a cutie! I love these pictures. He is so smiley now, I love it! That was fun having girls night last night. Of course it was fun to have the piglet there too. I love the fist pictures. Those are absolutely adorable.
He is so cute! It was so good to see you again! I would never imagined back in our applebees/New hong kong highschool days this is where we would be and how fast time flies! You are still so cute! Keep in touch!
How Freggin' cute is this?!?!:D What a little smiler you have. Watch out the girls are going to be banging down his door! :D
How Freggin' cute is this?!?!:D What a little smiler you have. Watch out the girls are going to be banging down his door! :D
Look at you! You're like a blogaholic now. I'm taking a blogging strike for the moment.
Post a Comment