Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun With Aunt Becca

I took the Princess and Lexi to to Becca salon "Shear Ecstasy" for the opening day. They had a great time getting their nails, hair and make-up done. Then we went out to dinner at Chills to celebrate because Becca and Jon found out they are expecting a BOY!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! This is Shannon (cousin) I just found your blog. It's so nice to "catch up" I hate that I missed the reunion. Who else in the family has blogs? You have a beautiful family. I love all the pictures. So sad that T is in casts. At least it's getting close to time for them to come off. My kids love playing board games - or reading series books, so when they finish one, they're ready for the next one. We're reading the Magic Tree House books right now. Good luck!

Angie said...

how fun! She looks beautiful!